Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welp, here it is :)

So, the first blog ever. This should be an interesting relationship. Me and a laptop. In case you don't know me very well, technology and I don't get along. Buuuuutt, oh well. This will be fun! (or at least I hope)

I guess I should give a little bio. My name is Susanna Bender. I am a current sophomore at Texas Tech University (Wreck 'Em Tech!) and I love Jesus! He is AMAZING! I have two older sisters and they are awesome. I also have a fairly cool brother-in-law. My parents are pretty fantastic. I have two dogs who make me smile Memphis who is a golden retriever and Heidi who is my precious dachshund. :) I am an English major with an education minor. Pretty stoked. I want to be a teacher later in life. I have the best friends ever. They are awesome, amazing people. That's pretty much it about me. Jesus, family, and friends. pretty much sums up my life :).

Peace Out Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment